Pages


And I'm proud to be an Americaaan!







This 4th of July, I plan on spending time with friends and family at a baseball game, followed by fireworks. On Sunday, we'll head to a live jazzy concert, "Pops in the Park," where the fam will gather up blankets, fruit, cheese, sandwiches and fruit pizza for dessert! If they're lucky, I might add in those delicious oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies!! Or maybe some of these yummy treats below!
And then of course, more spectacular fireworks to end it off right!





 Hope everyone has a terrific 4th of July weekend, filled with patriotic songs, food and fireworks!




sources* denim shirtdenim shirt2shorts,necklacehead scarf,  ballet flatspicnic basket
               jello moldfruit browniesice cream sandwicheschocolate covered strawberrys

Leave a Comment

natasha {schue love} said...

The baseball game and jazz concert sound like SO much fun! Can I come?! :) Love your outfit and all the yummy treats! Happy Weekend!

A Certain Vintage said...

those strawberries and fruit brownies look amazing! loving the shorts and denim shirt combo for an americana look too, happy 4th july!
x

Jenna Lee said...

I want to be wearing that outfit with that picnic basket filled with those goodies laying on a beach somewhere!

Happy 4th! Hope you have a great weekend!

Nikell said...

I too am proud to be an Americaaan ^_^
The treats look so delicious!! I love the shoes too. Happy 4th!!

rachel said...

ahh i'm loving your plans for saturday night :)

Stephanie said...

I want to wear that outfit and snack on the treats!!!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Fun!! Hope you have a blast. :)

PS - Would love to see you link up Wednesday on my "Let's Be Adventurers" bar crawl! xo

scsd said...

AAhh Pops in the Park- so fun! Happy 4th!

blair @ scsd

Ky said...

Holy patriotic deliciousness!!!

Rebecca said...

I want that picnic basket! :) Sounds like a lovely weekend...I want to go to Pops in the Park!!

Coley said...

Have a great holiday weekend!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Okay, now mentioning the oreo stuffed cookies is just mean! (c: My waistline is going to hate you (cookies) after this weekend!!! But I *love* those cute little flats...adorbs!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm loving the outfit, especially the shoes! And that ice cream sandwich looks delicious!

Becca
http://beccatm.blogspot.com

Zoe - Style Foodie said...

That ice cream sandwich loks soo good right now, and would be the perfect festive treat. Have a happy 4th!
xx
Z

April said...

Oh those strawberries are so fun!!

Ivana said...

I´m in LOVE with this post, especially with the 4.july-inspired treats! Those strawberries are beyond tempting!

Have an amazing weekend, Drew!

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Ines Pereira said...

It looks delicious...

"Calories... What are they? Little worms, without any scruples, which leave in our closets. During the night, they sew our clothes and tighten them!"

Sorry if the translation ins't the best, but this mane me laugh today!

BE HAPPY!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Aww yay!!! I am so proud to be an American!!
Happy 4th Weekend Drew!

Anna @ IHOD said...

and by the way...your spreads are always so beautiful!!

Ines Pereira said...

Hi Drew... I am glad you liked my blogs' girls room and my 'calories' definition! I laughed and laughed when my friend e-mail that to me!

Of course the calories 'live' in our closet and not 'leave' :P

Sometimes my english isn't perfect... sorry.

BE HAPPY!

classiq said...

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. The ballet flats and shorts are so lovely! :)
Ada